As one of the vital centres of education and culture in Southern India, this metropolitan destination is regarded as the one of the most visited cities in India by tourists from abroad. Not only for its quality tourism that initiates recreation and thrill, Chennai also attracts a huge number of health tourists in the country, making it the health capital of India.
As the metropolitan city is drastically growing into a grand tourist hub, it is giving birth to the further increment of hospitality industries in grandness as well as number. Each day, a large number of tourists enter the territory of Chennai. They are just not wooed by the beauty of the city but also it’s extremely happening and warm hotels to stay in. While these hotels are huge in number, these are no doubt the best hotels in Chennai:
- Park Hyatt- It is one of the best and most luxurious hotels in the city complimented with extremely convenient location being just 15 minutes away from the Chennai International Airport. Among many of the beauties visible through the hotel premises, Guindy Forest Reserve happens to be one of them. The hotel turns your vacation into a memorable one with its fine features and elegant decor.
- The Leela Palace- A five star delux hotel in Chennai, the Leela Palace is situated at MRC Nagar, R.A.Puram, in the southern extreme of the Marina Beach. The hotel flaunts its design andarchitecture in Tamil Nadu’sChettinad. Just like the architecture, the hospitality and luxury of the hotel is unparallel.
- ITC Grand Chola- Doing justice to its name, this grand palace-like hotel tributes itself to The Imperial Cholas, amidst Chennai’s heart. Not just the architect but each amenity of the hotel inculcates royal standards in them. It conducts the highest standards of hospitality in Indian territories. ITC Grand Chola is just not the ideal destination for the business tycoons but also for the tourists seeking royal leisure.
- Taj Coromandel- This hotel has gained the frame of one of the popularly known landmarks in Chennai. It provides the perfect equilibrium of rich culture and gravely elegance of South Indian designs. This intimately luxurious 5 star hotel has been host to VVIP political figures like President Jimmy Carter, President Bill Clinton, His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, the Japanese Emperor and Empress and so many more. Isn’t it the specification enough to give an air of the hotels standards and apex of hospitality?
- Hilton Chennai- Hilton perfectly displays the city blended in its modern and traditional aura. The hotel is located just 15 minutes away from the Chennai International Airport along with just 10 minutes drive from the Chennai Trade Centre. The plush and fabulous rooms, suites as well as dining options are a treat to both eyes as well as the heart. From great business amenities to great recreational options, Hilton Chennai is pledged to make your stay in Chennai an experience for lifetime.
- Taj Club House- The hotel serves as the authentic site of the famous Madras Club and is situated in the Club House Road. It also serves as the abode of magnificent British luminaries. Its enchanting evenings on the Mount Road make it worth a day as well as stay. Taj Club House Chennai also proudly flaunts its impressive services and attentive as well as warm staff.
With so many hotels to choose from, it is really hard for the tourists to go for an option that provides them with a memorable experience on their way back from a trip to Chennai’s. Now, you don’t need to worry anymore with the tried and trusted guidance thatthese are no doubt thebest hotels in Chennai.