french-toast-bake picture: Truvía®
1 loaf of French bread
eight huge eggs
2 cups skim milk
half cup fats–loose half and half of
6 tablespoons Truvía® Baking combo
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Truvía® Brown Sugar blend
half of cup unsalted butter
1/four teaspoon salt
1/four teaspoon floor cinnamon
1. Spray one 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. reduce french bread into chew– size chunks and region into pan.
3. In a huge bowl, integrate eggs, milk, half of and 1/2 Truvía® Baking mixture and vanilla extract. blend for 2 minutes with a twine whisk.
four. Pour egg mixture lightly over bread, mix and press down, cover with plastic wrap.
five. keep inside the refrigerator for numerous hours or in a single day.
6. In a small bowl, mix collectively flour, Truvía® Brown Sugar mixture, cinnamon and salt, upload sliced butter portions and cut into the dry combination the use of a fork.
7. combine till mixture has peas sizes chunks. cover and store combination inside the refrigerator
eight. whilst prepared to bake, preheat oven to 350°F, take away plastic wrap, and crumble topping on topof the bread mixture.
nine. Bake for forty five-50 minutes or until a golden brown shade.
10. Serve warm.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
prepare dinner Time: 50 mins; shop: several hours or in a single day
overall Time: three hours 10 minutes
Yield: Makes sixteen servings
calories in keeping with serving:
fats consistent with serving:
Saturated fats in keeping with serving:
Protein in keeping with serving:
Carbohydrate per serving:
Fiber in step with serving:
cholesterol in line with serving:
Iron in keeping with serving:
Sodium in line with serving:
Calcium in keeping with serving:
This Recipe Is