Amazon Prime Day 2019 is upon us, people. As of 3:00 a.m. sharp, the virtual doors have been opened for Amazon Prime members, allowing them to shop more than 100,000 discounted products. (Seriously! That’s a very real number.) With all of those deals at your disposal and so little time before the sale ends on July 16, we sifted through them so you don’t have to. With our expert beauty instincts, we’ve pulled together several essentials that you should definitely stock up on — your lonely beauty cabinet deserves it. And for any other tips you may need for shopping Amazon Prime Day, click here, for our ultimate guide to the summer’s biggest sale.
- 1 1. Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Round Tool (Was $32, Now $10)
- 2 2. Olay Golden Aura Youth Essence (Was $125, Now $88)
- 3 3. Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Light, Teeth Whitening Strips Kit, 10 count (Was $70, Now $25)
- 4 4. Pantene Rose Water Shampoo and Conditioner Duo (Was $20, Now $12)
- 5 5. Gillette Venus ComfortGlide Razor Blade Refills (Was $18, Now $13)
- 6 6. Head and Shoulders Shampoo, Anti Dandruff, Clinical Strength Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment (Was $21, Now $15)
- 7 7. Belei Beauty Solutions Skin Care Set (Was $35, Now $25)
- 8 8. Burt’s Bees Purely White Toothpaste (Was $15, Now $10)
- 9 9. Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes (Was $15, Now $11)
- 10 10. OPI Start to Finish Nail Treatment (Was $14, Now $7)
- 11 11. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 Repairing Treatment (Was $28, Now $20)
- 12 12. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (Was $22, Now $16)
- 13 13. Supergoop! Everyday SPF 50 Sunscreen For Face and Body (Was $32, Now $13)
- 14 14. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water (Was $15, Now $10)
- 15 15. Mustela No Rinse Cleansing Water (Was $15, Now $9)
- 16 16. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (Was $120, Now $90)
1. Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Round Tool (Was $32, Now $10)
The teeth on this round brush are ingeniously spaced to make it slide easily through wet hair, painlessly tugging out tangles and giving your blowdryer access to the root for a surprisingly quick dry that leaves you with shiny, voluminous locks.
2. Olay Golden Aura Youth Essence (Was $125, Now $88)
This Korean beauty-inspired serum silkily melts into your complexion, relying on peptide-rich golden yeast to boost the skin’s natural barrier, encouraging regeneration and delivering a quenching burst of hydration.
3. Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Light, Teeth Whitening Strips Kit, 10 count (Was $70, Now $25)
If you’ve been craving a brighter smile, reach for this whitening kit — in just 10 days, it promises results lasting up to 36 months. That’s thanks to the addition of the specially-engineered blue light, which works in tandem with the strips to penetrate the enamel and erase stains. Even better, the light turns off automatically when the process is done, making the process as intuitive as it is affordable.
4. Pantene Rose Water Shampoo and Conditioner Duo (Was $20, Now $12)
Make some room on your shower shelf, because this delicately-scented duo from Pantene is a must-try. The sulfate-free shampoo soothes hair as it cleanses, for a truly fresh clean, and the vitamin-infused conditioner suffuses your locks with moisture for petal-soft strands.
5. Gillette Venus ComfortGlide Razor Blade Refills (Was $18, Now $13)
Replacement blades for your razor are one of those products that always seem to creep up in price, so use this opportunity to stock up on the cheap. These little babies come six to a pack, with three curve-hugging blades surrounded by a moisturizing body bar for an impeccably close shave.
6. Head and Shoulders Shampoo, Anti Dandruff, Clinical Strength Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment (Was $21, Now $15)
Banish pesky flakes with this twin-pack of clinical strength shampoos from Head and Shoulders. The advanced formula targets not just the symptoms but the cause as well, soothing dry, itchy scalps and gently cleansing away excess oil, for much-needed relief you can see and feel.
7. Belei Beauty Solutions Skin Care Set (Was $35, Now $25)
This charming little quartet from Amazon’s very own skin-care line Belei includes the brand’s retinol-boosted moisturizer, a triple-peptide eye cream, and their ferulic and hyaluronic acid-spiked serums, for a hydrating routine that aims to refine skin and blur fine lines and wrinkles.
8. Burt’s Bees Purely White Toothpaste (Was $15, Now $10)
Reward those pearly whites with an all-natural offering from Burt’s Bees. This fluoride-free toothpaste comes without all those chemicals your mouth can do without, but its powerfully minty flavor will leave you tinglingly fresh. Even better, this deal is for three tubes, so you won’t have to worry about restocking anytime soon.
9. Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes (Was $15, Now $11)
The beloved brand is also discounting three-packs of its versatile facial-cleansing towelettes. The moist wipes are formulated with white tea extract, cucumber and aloe for a soft, supple clean that gently swipes away makeup and impurities without leaving the skin tight and uncomfortable.
10. OPI Start to Finish Nail Treatment (Was $14, Now $7)
Pamper your nails with a base coat, top coat, and strengthener all in one. This clear, multipurpose lacquer from industry heavyweight OPI can be worn alone to strengthen weakened nails, or as a prep coat, giving you the perfect base for an at-home manicure that shines and lasts like one from the salon. (Just make sure to give yourself a tip for that top-quality job.)
11. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 Repairing Treatment (Was $28, Now $20)
Say goodbye to brittle, damaged locks with this miracle-working repairing treatment from Olaplex. It’s become a go-to for colorists working with compromised hair, strengthening strands from within with some very science-y reformation of the crucial disulfide bonds. All you need to know is that it will boost resilience, leaving your hair impossibly soft and shiny after just one use.
12. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (Was $22, Now $16)
Not only is this long-wearing liquid liner a Stila top-seller, but it also has our seal of approval as one of the best, most budge-proof liners on the market. Our editors favor this particular pen for a wickedly sharp cat eye that stays in place all day, even in the face of sweltering humidity.
13. Supergoop! Everyday SPF 50 Sunscreen For Face and Body (Was $32, Now $13)
Speaking of summer, you didn’t think Amazon Prime Day would skimp on the sun protection essentials, did you? The e-tailer comes out swinging with a tried-and-true formula from Supergoop!, that’s simultaneously powerfully protective and startlingly lightweight. The oil-free, water-resistant formula absorbs fast to deliver ultra-moisturized sun defense with a subtle hint of scent thanks to citrus, basil, and rosewood.
14. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water (Was $15, Now $10)
Restore your skin’s natural balance with a hydrating micellar water from Bioderma, one of the brands that introduced the game-changing product to American beauty lovers. Their cleansing Sensibio formula is so-named because it leaves the skin’s hydrolipidic film intact — it’s a protective layer formed of natural oils that keeps out blemish-causing bacteria and keeps in moisture — so it’s gentle enough for daily use even if your skin is extra sensitive.
15. Mustela No Rinse Cleansing Water (Was $15, Now $9)
But why should adults have all the fun when it comes to micellar cleansers? This gentle cleansing water from Mustela is the ideal between-bath solution for your little one, to quickly and easily wipe up messes without involving harsh, drying chemicals that could inflame their (literally) baby-soft skin.
16. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (Was $120, Now $90)
This lush, Mediterranean algae-infused cream from luxury British skin-care brand Elemis has long been a favorite of beauty experts and makeup artists for its firming, age-defying effects. Makeup artist Katie Jane Hughes is a particularly ardent fan of its stunning effects, so scoop it up now while it’s massively discounted, because it’s sure to sell out early.
We’ll be sure to update this list as we dig through the sale, so keep your eyes on this space!