Total time: 0:20
Serves: 2 people
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin seeds
- 25 g. fresh coconut, shaved
- 1 small ripe mango, sliced and shredded
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 250 g. pack halloumi cheese, sliced into 6
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 60 g. pack steve’s leaves baby watercress & little leaves
- Dry fry the pumpkin seeds and coconut for 3-4 minutes and mix with the mango and chilli.
- Toss the halloumi with the oil and fry or griddle for 1-2 minutes each side until golden.
- Mix together the lime zest and juice and the chilli sauce.
- Place the watercress and little leaves on a platter, top with the mango mixture and then the halloumi and drizzle over the dressing.